Wanted 1990 Diamondback axis/apex/ascent smoke paint

jimbog

Senior Retro Guru
Just testing the water to see if anybody is selling a 1990 DB with smoke paint finish in the UK? Needs to be 17-18 inch centre to top.

Attachments

• BCD7A052-543F-4398-A078-78AD9D908570.jpeg
    BCD7A052-543F-4398-A078-78AD9D908570.jpeg
    204.4 KB · Views: 16
I've got an Apex f&f in 18" I think it is. I've been meaning to build it for about 8yrs now, I don't think it's likely to happen.
PM me if you wish discuss

Thanks for getting in touch. I had told myself no more bikes but I may be tempted. A few questions -
- where are you based?
- what sort of money are you looking for?
- do you have any pics?
- is yours 18 inch centre to top of seat tube?

Regards, jimmy

I have the same bike as your picture but I think it's a 20" and I would need to dig it out to measure which is easier said than done. 100% original from memory and not too far from your either looking at your profile. If it's of interest I can try and measure it for you.

I have the same bike as your picture but I think it's a 20" and I would need to dig it out to measure which is easier said than done. 100% original from memory and not too far from your either looking at your profile. If it's of interest I can try and measure it for you.
Thanks for getting in touch. If you could measure it that would be great although if it turns out to be a 20 inch then it will be too big.

Back