1990 Brave Warrior e-stay w/ neon triple fade-- SOLD

yo-Nate-y

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Dang, the cull continues.....next up, an awesome Brave Warrior!

I love this bike. There were a few months last year where this was the only thing I rode. It is super fun in tight woods. The high BB and short stays turn on a dime and hop with aplomb, and the period paint is fantastic for not getting shot at during hunting season :)

18" frame, 22.5" top tube. 135mm rear spacing. 1" headtube. Takes 26.8 seatpost.

Sale includes frame, fork, Shimano DX headset in really great condition, and a newer Shimano BB (I think it was a UN-54) that is also pretty new and silky smooth. No rust, perfect alignment, but plenty of small nicks and scratches as pictured.

Built by Tom Teesdale for Brave, Serial 90BW0725 J with the TET and 18 above it.

Asking price is US $500 or £305 UK, plus shipping to where ever you might be. Here are a mess of pics! It is much MORE neon in person, the eye-burner practically glows in the dark!

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

IMG_2201-1.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2202.jpg

IMG_2203-1.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

IMG_2207-1.jpg

IMG_2213.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

Thats a fantastic looking bike. Looks well worth the asking price - the colours in particular look amazing. Even though they are flouro they look well designed and classy, which a lot of bikes aren't from that period IMHO.

SOLD on eBay to the tune of $525 (to cover fees)....ah, I wish RBUK got as much coverage as that awful site.

Latest posts

Back