1988 Diamondback Apex London

XTSTIMAN

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
shame it has a stuck seatpost....also quite expensive for the condition, you don't see many Apexs in the smoke finish come up though. I have still have mine from BITD. but its a total dented wreck.

Grat.....how much did you get it for?
theres a shop in Dlaston (Hackney Pedlar) that claims to be able to remove any stuck seatpost

hi.got it for £100.cosmetically frame is a mess.lots of chipped paint and rust.frame is split where seat clamp fits. im gonna get a big pipe wrench and see if i can get seatpost out.have been using lots of wd40 to see if it'll make things easier.will also use heat gun on seatpost aswell.will keep looking for another frame though.thanks for the info!

Saw one being ridden along Chiswick Hight Street, West London a few weeks ago. It looked awesome and my face lit up like a kid on Christmas Day! :cool: 😊

Back