1966 Bianchi race support car

:) I did exactly that a few years back and bought a car on ebay, had no recollection the following day other than a nagging in my head that something wasn't right. Checking my email revealed all. That was blue as well...

"Wearing a suitably aged homage livery to the manufacturer’s Tour de France bicycle racing team" according to the listing, which suggests it's not actually an original race support car, unless I'm missing something? It does definitely look the part, though...

"Wearing a suitably aged homage livery to the manufacturer’s Tour de France bicycle racing team" according to the listing, which suggests it's not actually an original race support car, unless I'm missing something? It does definitely look the part, though...
I don't know, it seems a strange choice for a tribute livery, can't see why anyone would do that? I reckon it's the real thing, but then I nearly bought a Ferrari with an MR2 engine once.

I reckon someone in the sales staff got a bit carried away with their florid description.

Back