Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
On eBay
But seller also on gumtree for cheaper

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It’s even cheaper on fb. I’m tempted by this as a bianchisti but at the same time I’m just not that fussed 😂. it would be a better sell if he said who the rider was and when.

I agree about the rider - as it is it’s a rare frame and light. I’d buy it if I had the money but out until another 3 weeks - if it’s available then I’d buy it. But what to spec it as? Going to be a costly build

I agree about the rider - as it is it’s a rare frame and light. I’d buy it if I had the money but out until another 3 weeks - if it’s available then I’d buy it. But what to spec it as? Going to be a costly build
The frame is mine, i bought it of Jenny Copnall, it was her training bike for when she used to ride/race for Bianchi. Need it rid of asap now as its just in the way, £100 plus postage and its yours👍

The frame is mine, i bought it of Jenny Copnall, it was her training bike for when she used to ride/race for Bianchi. Need it rid of asap now as its just in the way, £100 plus postage and its yours👍
A shame as I’d snap it up - but pretty skint at least until end of next month. Unless you would like to trade for a wristwatch 🤪

A shame as I’d snap it up - but pretty skint at least until end of next month. Unless you would like to trade for a wristwatch 🤪
Lol sorry I only just saw this now.

You can have it for £85 plus postage if that helps? I like your other Bianchi in the profile pic so have this one discounted to match.

Cheers

Lol sorry I only just saw this now.

You can have it for £85 plus postage if that helps? I like your other Bianchi in the profile pic so have this one discounted to match.

Cheers
Man thank you for that! It’s a bargain I must say.
IF it’s still available on October 19th I’ll take up your offer!

Back