‘94 Team Marin for £62?

Tricky1977

Marin Fan
Feedback
View
Sorry if anyone on here is bidding, PM me and I’ll delete this, I just want it to go to a good retro home! I can’t get to Manchester.

It’s dripping in XT, has a green wildgripper on the front and looks in good condition. I’d bid on it, if I had the funds and could collect it! 😢

IMG_8966.png

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Already been advertised here I think, I was going to slip him an offer as I was In Manchester today but there was no where near enough time for me to collect probably.

I should imagine a few will be bidding on it, if only for the parts at least.

I should imagine a few will be bidding on it, if only for the parts at least.
It’s always such a shame to see bikes of this quality in that state.

One day, a long time ago, someone made the conscious decision to upgrade to Vs, stick on a set of Mach 5s and an I beam.. They must have been “into” mountain bikes, rather than just looking for a bike to ride.

Then.. something happened and the bike was no longer important..

I know someone here will take it, and save it. I don’t think a Team Marin falls into the parts donor category.. but then, I have a soft spot for Marins - and that will be for the new owner to decide..

It’s always such a shame to see bikes of this quality in that state.

One day, a long time ago, someone made the conscious decision to upgrade to Vs, stick on a set of Mach 5s and an I beam.. They must have been “into” mountain bikes, rather than just looking for a bike to ride.

Then.. something happened and the bike was no longer important..

I know someone here will take it, and save it. I don’t think a Team Marin falls into the parts donor category.. but then, I have a soft spot for Marins - and that will be for the new owner to decide..

Yeah, definitely a bike that was ridden back in the day.

I was thinking more along the lines of the XT kit being worth more than the asking price, making the purchase profitable regardless of the state frame turns out to be in.

Yeah, definitely a bike that was ridden back in the day.

I was thinking more along the lines of the XT kit being worth more than the asking price, making the purchase profitable regardless of the state frame turns out to be in.
Yeah, I know.. and you aren’t wrong

Back