Nice 1991 RM Blizzard with Powerlite fork (18.5")

neilll

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
http://www.mtb-news.de/forum/showthread.php?t=420121

SDC10210.JPG

Beautiful.

Anyone know the seller?

Would be interested in that if they were willing to ship / trade...

would be very interested if I had cash, time and space :LOL:

Dont know seller I am afraid.

Hmmm, BoyBurning's cunning swap gambit rebuffed. 'Already got one mate.' Is it just me, or is 400€ plus shippage a bit steep?

The decals look like 1996 ones to me.

Anthony":271yuajo said:
Hmmm, BoyBurning's cunning swap gambit rebuffed. 'Already got one mate.' Is it just me, or is 400€ plus shippage a bit steep?

Agreed...

Think the decals are the wrong way round colour-wise, and a bit too big...

Couldn't work out from the seller's posts whether he was after a Psyclone or not - so thought it worth the gamble...!

Price is steep though thinking about it... Would expect an Altitude for that really...

Scant - send me some details through when you get a sec...

Cheers ears,
BB.

BoyBurning":2vd9kn6t said:
Anthony":2vd9kn6t said:

I havent seen it in 12yrs... tho I know the owner hasnt sold it.. i'll chase it up.

BoyBurning":mjjh1l9f said:
Anthony":mjjh1l9f said:

Agreed...

Think the decals are the wrong way round colour-wise, and a bit too big...

Couldn't work out from the seller's posts whether he was after a Psyclone or not - so thought it worth the gamble...!

Price is steep though thinking about it... Would expect an Altitude for that really...

Cheers ears,
BB.

I think it's steep, but then I think £351 for a '91 Altitude frame is as well. (and not something even Jez could get a year ago, when I first joined).

Scant, didn't your mate get an Altitude frame that came up a few months ago, if so how much was that ?

Back