XT XTR Stuff & Marzocchi Forks

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
M952 XTR Rear Mech...good to very good condition. The jockey back plate is bubbling. Scratching of the main mech looks worse than it is...must stop taking such close-ups!
£35 UK Posted

Ebaystuff1487.jpg

Ebaystuff1488.jpg

Ebaystuff1489.jpg

Ebaystuff1490.jpg

M750 XT 9 Speed shifters....good+ condition.
£20 UK Posted SOLD
Ebaystuff1485.jpg

Ebaystuff1486.jpg

M750 XT Crankset 170mm arms 48/36/26
Tapers and threads fine...middle ring looks tired and inner and outer OK for more miles
£35 UK Posted SOLD
Ebaystuff1498.jpg

Ebaystuff1499.jpg

04 Marzocchi MX Comp Bombers SOLD SUBJECT TO
Now I don't know anything about forks, so please try not ask anything much more technical than 'what colour are they'. :oops:
These appear to be in good condition. The LHS leg has some cable rub and part of a decal missing. The crown has pitted ... I have started to polish it, and it will come up looking OK, but not perfect.
1/8th 208mm steerer.
IS disc mount or V brake but no V mounts supplied.
I'm not sure on price...shall we say £85 UK posted?
Ebaystuff1492.jpg

Ebaystuff1493.jpg

Ebaystuff1494.jpg

Ebaystuff1495.jpg

Ebaystuff1496.jpg

Ebaystuff1497.jpg

Ta, Carl

PS Don't be shy with offers....I'm not going to give it away but they need selling (stuff from a mates bike and he owes me some cash).
Ta, Carl
PS I would swap the forks for a very nice 9 speed shifter....M970 :roll: ;)

I have a version of that Bomber on my Metal Guru. It gets 100mm of travel and depending if the other top cap (which isn't shown) has a smooth top it is either air (with the smooth top that unscrews) or coil with an adjuster knob. The ETA lever that is shown in the photo drops the forks height and allows for 30mm of stiff travel, almost like a lock out but best for long hill climbs where you need better steering. Besides them being a bit heavy I find them to be a fantastic fork. Oh and they are only designed for XC, not a big hit fork.

Good luck with your sale!

Hi Harry,
I'm keen to buy the fork BUT I need to contact my mate in the aerospace industry...

grin52l.jpg

Who cannot be named.

As he can remove and cryo-fit me a new one. If he can still do it I'll start the haggling; definite answer in 24 hours mate.

ps. hope to see you at the bike jumble!!

Agency_Scum":37qx9j2l said:
Ah bugger! He can't do it, sorry mate.

No worries.
I was hoping to get to the next jumble....had the weekend off, getting excited.....then remembered my Mum is coming that day to stay for a week :(

Back