Excellent Nishiki Alien 1989 Frameset For Sale

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
My first post-Retrobike MTB is for sale - a pretty immaculate 1989 white pearlesecent-finished Richard Cunningham designed Nishiki Alien.

A Californian-imported (no internal rust!) Tange Prestige double-butted and lugged steel frame has a 22" top tube, the frame comes with the original straight bladed forks (not the Tange ones shown) and is for sale at £110 posted including BB - PRICE REDUCED BY £40 FROM EARLIER ADVERTISEMENT.

A proper retrobike, this Alien was much coveted by random spectators at 2007's Mountain Mayhem and a firm favourite with the commentators... (check the gallery) here's proof that you don't need to spend Klein money to go retrobiking with distinction - in fact I doubt there is another in the UK!

UK sale only. I will leave the mint Mavic 1" Dakar headest in place for a further £40 on request - will not separate.

PM me with any queries.

Mr K

Attachments

• Nishiki Alien Sale 2.jpg
    Nishiki Alien Sale 2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 11,089
  • Nishiki Alien Sale 1.jpg
    Nishiki Alien Sale 1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 11,096
  • Nishiki Alien Sale 3.jpg
    Nishiki Alien Sale 3.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 11,089
Cheese

What is life without regret...?! And, come to think of it, what is a 'For Sale' ad without the inevitable Swiss Tony cliche...!

:LOL:

Mr K
Head of Sales

Re: Cheese

mrkawasaki":1bi11fnc said:
What is life without regret...?! And, come to think of it, what is a 'For Sale' ad without the inevitable Swiss Tony cliche...!

:LOL:

Mr K
Head of Sales

the only thing I regret, is not having more regrets in life.. another clasic quote ;) :LOL:

Oh for gods sake- why the F@%* are you lot all so tall?? Every bloody frame i have fancied this week would suit a bloody Gazelle better than me. Lanky gits the lot of you :evil:

Notes on a sale

Sorry - the NOS headset is a buyer's perk only!

Selling because it's slightly too short in the top tube for me - suit 5'9" - 6'1" and it's time for more elevated projects... :)

Mr K

Back