1997 - 1998 Saracen Kili Pro Aluminium Frame 21" £25! S

coomber

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
For sale:

Saracen Kili Pro frame. These were the same from 1997 – 1998, and were right up there at the top of Saracen’s range. Have a look in the catalogue scans for specific details. Link: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/d/1 ... ce14a3f66b

Easton Elan frame tubes, super light.

Frame is undecalled, and has been sat under my desk waiting to start a build for a long time. Its as it came to me: requiring a decent clean (to say the least) and with a lot of pitting on the frame. But with a bit of leg work, this would look brilliant. Just think how decent those zaskars look polished and apply it to this.

Has great features per the pics, such as square seatstays, cnc seatstay bridge, wishbone. Lovely frame. I am clearing all my unstarted projects for something special and just want these to go to a new home.
For the price I really cant be bothered to post, not until I have more time (clearing out a garage) so for now priced for conveinience. Will only consider posting if this hasn’t gone in the next few months.

£25 collected from East Devon. Will travel to Exeter/Exmouth or Taunton if you cover my petrol (say a tenner).

Resizedkilipic.jpg

resized.jpg

Alukili2.jpg

Alukili.jpg

Alukili6.jpg

Alukili.jpg

Alukili5.jpg

Alukili8.jpg

Questions? Fire away.

Sizes:
Seattube: 21" centre to top, 19" centre to centre
Top tube: 23.5"
Chainstays: 16.5"

:D

GT-Steve":1lkz8xai said:
That's really nice....

Drop of powdercoat and it'll be tip-top.

good price, too.. :cool:

Thank you - yes it is nice, and if I hadnt spent so long on my zaskar i'd build it up, but too little time, too little space.....

Would love to see someone rebuild it fully.

If I can sell my forks and find a suitable pair of forks I will have this off you :) I spent many an hour drooling on LBS window over one of these.

Sold for £25.

Hoping it will make an appearance on here. Buyer is a big saracen fan.

Latest posts

Back