Lotus Sport XTR M900--Finished full Pics P4---

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here is a Lotus sport frame iv'e had for some time, the frame and fork combo is pretty much all new from early 90s Not sure what year :cool:

This what i have to boot

Lotus frame seatpost, Lotus 1.1/4th headset, 1.1/4th forks with Lotus black cantilever hanger. Lotus Stem & Pace Sub+130 handlebars from Kingroon thanx mate and also ODI clear grips

I dont know much about these bikes so any info and spec would be good for this build :D

One thing i have to say these lotus bikes do feel really good good quality and super lite weight think its down to the polished Aluminium lotus forks :D

interesting frameset, thought that Lotus ony does roadframes, but to be honest Lotus frames are not so common on the continent.

anyway looks in very good nick and the parts you have seems promising for a nice bike - will follow this build :)

hI FluffyChicken mate can just have a look for the number on the frame lets go and see matey :cool:

K3051341

Its looks very good quality this frame and forks

loving the look of this bike, looking forward to seeing this progress- it should not be cool- car makers making bikes usually make for uncool bikes (land rover arghhh)- even the merc amp thing is a mish mash imho, but this looks good.

Thanx mate should look good when i can find all the bits :roll: Just been cleaning the threaded Lotus headset, its a big old headset this one 1.1/4th when did they stop putting these on earlys bike it mite tieing things down date wise

here is another pic like the original Lotus printed decals

Back