Immaculate 1994 GT RTS3. Completely original spec!

drystonepaul

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm advertising this bike on behalf of a friend of my Father's.

This is an immaculate example of a 1994 GT RTS3 which has been owned from new and ridden less than 150 dry weather miles in it's lifetime. It has been stored indoors and still has it's complete and original spec.

It is an 18" frame.

The owners manuals are included and receipt is even available along with the unused pedals and toe-clips.

I can't really over emphasise how great the condition of this bike is. The rear Noleen suspension shock and Rock Shox Quadra 10 forks are very plush and the full Shimano STX SE (Special Edition) groupset is barely used.
It's a proper time capsule of a bike.

Plenty of pictures and details to persuade you here:

94RTS3-01.jpg

Full drive-side shot.

94RTS3-02.jpg

Full non drive-side shot.

94RTS3-03m.jpg
94RTS3-04m.jpg

Frame decal details: All decals are in great condition

94RTS3-05m.jpg
94RTS3-06m.jpg

Rear suspension details.

94RTS3-07m.jpg
94RTS3-08m.jpg

Rock Shox Quadra 10 forks. Nice and plush.

94RTS3-09m.jpg
94RTS3-10m.jpg

Bar details and STX SE STI Rapidfire plus. Original clear GT grips have not 'yellowed'. Onza bar ends are unscratched.

94RTS3-11m.jpg
94RTS3-12m.jpg

Skinwall Panaracer Smoke and Dart tyres. Immaculate condition with no tread wear. Dart still has plastic film over the tyre decal

94RTS3-13m.jpg
94RTS3-14m.jpg

94RTS3-15m.jpg
94RTS3-16m.jpg

94RTS3-17m.jpg
94RTS3-18m.jpg

94RTS3-19m.jpg
94RTS3-20m.jpg

Full STX SE groupset and Bontrager BCX3 rims. Brake blocks and rims have negligible wear.

94RTS3-21m.jpg
94RTS3-22m.jpg

GT branded Vetta saddle and original pedals, toe clips and owners manuals included. Shimano M535 SPD pedals currently fitted and included in the sale.

94RTS3-23.jpg

Initial asking price for everything is £375 collected from the Macclesfield area.

Postage may be considered, but will incur some additional cost.

Please feel free to ask any questions. For the purpose of clarity could I please ask that all expressions of interest are registered on this thread followed by a PM.

Thanks

:cool: nice :cool:

its in a great nick and you did a great job with your pics. to make that bike shine.

also, would be a great shame to split it :x

Thought you'd have bagged the Panaracers by now Paul! I'd be very interested if funds allowed, sure it won't hang around long.

Wanted that gt as soon as came up for sale but no room at all now its so nice :cry:

Them panaracers in 2.1 are doing my head in finding them nos ;)

Back