FS: Cinelli stem and bars + Campagnolo hub.

jCymbal

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Used Campagnolo front Nuovo Tipo hub. It's complete with the correct Nuovo Tipo skewer. 100mm OLN 36 holes. I'm asking 26GBP already shipped from Portugal to UK and most of Europe.

NuovoTipo01.jpg

NuovoTipo02.jpg

NuovoTipo03.jpg

NuovoTipo04.jpg

NuovoTipo05.jpg

Cinelli 1A Stem in rare 70mm lenght 26.4mm clamp. Usual scratches that will be hidden when in use. Good condition otherwise. 28GBP already shipped from Portugal to UK and most of Europe.

DSCN3125.jpg

DSCN3124.jpg

DSCN3123.jpg

DSCN3122.jpg

Cinelli Giro D'Italia grooved version for brakes and shifter cables in rare 38 c-c size 26.4mm clamp. I got it NOS and used it for a week on my yellow Gazelle before switching it for something wider. All the marks present are from that one time build. Very good condition otherwise. Still has the original Cinelli sleeve. 45GBP already shipped from Portugal to UK and most of Europe.

DSCN0700.jpg

DSCN0701.jpg

DSCN0702.jpg

DSCN0705.jpg

The lever boss is Nuovo Gran Sport and will only work with the appropriate levers. To tell the truth, I've never seen one for sale without the levers before. Are they (and all the associated washers etc.) lost in a big box of bits somewhere?

Thank you for the clarification. :cool:

Old Ned":163c4w56 said:
To tell the truth, I've never seen one for sale without the levers before. Are they (and all the associated washers etc.) lost in a big box of bits somewhere?

To tell you the truth I can't remember how and when I got it. Probably someone gave me that many moons ago. It probably was already like that...

Hello! The following are already with shipping included. Regular mail 47EURO (41GBP). Registered mail 52EURO (45GBP).

Let me know your address by PM if still interested. Thanks.

Back