GT Backwoods eBay. CHEAP Team Scream.

MADJEZ

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Not quite a Team Scream but might make a nice cheap project.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GT-BIKE-FRAME...sure_cycling_bikeparts_SR&hash=item25605d3078

!CCd!jrw!mk~$(KGrHqYOKiQEz9U7GQkHBNLLd0i-FQ~~_12.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I would have his arm off at that price for the paint job along
(just to hang on the wall !). Anyone in Northampton pick it up ?

It say steel, isn't Backwoods ali ?

it does look nice, no hanger though which will cost a quid or two to replace, she is happy for you to arrange your won courier also, i say she, it may be a cross dressing land rover nut

Charlieboy28":1g2pgpa4 said:
it does look nice, no hanger though which will cost a quid or two to replace, she is happy for you to arrange your won courier also, i say she, it may be a cross dressing land rover nut

i have an image in my head now which will be with me the rest of the day now :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

lol

so is it a custom paint job do you think?, google throws up hundreds of gt backwoods from across the eons but none with that flame effect? but would you go to that trouble for a backwoods, I know i would if it was a bike that i loved etc but seems strange

thoughts anyone

is there any way of proving it is a blackwoods ? might just have the wrong decals on it ?

:LOL:

Back