1993 Team Fat Chance Yo Eddy SOLD

GoldenEraMTB

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
SOLD as of 01/18/2011

Serial# 88Y3M

Making room once more; time to let yet another Yo go. This one is an excellent condition 1993 (Massachusetts made) Team Fat Chance Yo Eddy, medium, painted metallic silver with all decals intact. I'll include matching polished seat post collar, polished no logo Chris King threadless headset, Steelman threadless stem (woohoo!), Rock Shox Judy SL, White Industries USA made Bottom Bracket, and a Syncros Hardcore extra long seatpost. Frame has a few nice extras to boot, as well. It's basically a Yo Eddy with all the hard to find bits, nice ones at that, so all you have left is to add your groupset.

Pics and specs coming later tonight. I'll be asking $700; if you want solely the bare frame (why?), it will be $500 usd. Shipping to the UK, Netherlands, Germany will be $65.00. Shipping within the US, about $40. Thanks

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

That can make a super retro bike! Tempted, but not so happy with the amount I´d be charged by the import taxes... Good luck ;)

THEFALLGUY":3c3lc0cx said:
love it whats the seat tube measurements? C to C and C to T?
And Top tube C to C

Cheers
THEFALLGUY":3c3lc0cx said:

:D Thanks! Yes, 17" c to c along the seat tube; standard Yo Eddy medium frame. Responded to your pm.

trip":3c3lc0cx said:
That can make a super retro bike! Tempted, but not so happy with the amount I´d be charged by the import taxes... Good luck ;)

I have ways of lessening the pain of import taxes. Key is avoidance and not evasion. This bike has value to us, but to the rest of the world, it's a used old bicycle; i wouldn't value it as anything more, unless you wanted me to. Insurance is a scam anyway.

let me know if you should change your mind.

Fallguy is 1st in que.

Thanks again, everyone.

Everyone seems to be looking for a 1 1/8" Fat. Have no idea why, sorry not a later one here.

Frame still available. Buy it with or without parts. Bare frame- $500.

Back