Status
Not open for further replies.

sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Entries for the 27th annual Hell of North Cotswold (HoNC) will be open on January 3rd from 10am. In past years all 1200 entries have been snapped up within a day, so if you fancy completing either the 50km or 100km routes make sure Januray 3rd is in your diary.

http://www.honc.org.uk/

The event itself will be held on Sunday April 10th 2011. Last year many a Retrobiker took part in this fantastic event and thoroughly enjoyed themselves. The event is not a race, but instead a reliability trail around some of the UK's most stunning countryside and villages.

img_0211_156.jpg

The full aftermath from Retrobikes riders of 2010 can be found HERE.

gmonster_on_almost_the_last_climb_603.jpg

Retrobikes' Gravy Monster powers his Saracen through the Cotswold countryside.

Yes, Indeed :cool:, Thanks for the pic Mark, Im honoured to be in you speech but you forgot to mention the all inclusive cake stop :LOL:

I will do this one again if can remember to buy entry on the 3rd Jan, It always gives me something to aim for after the heavy eating and drinking after Christmas ! a really well organised event .

I'd love to be doing this again, have done the last 3 on the spin but this time there's no way I can get off work that weekend. :cry: Enjoy guys and gals.

last year was brilliant !! Well enjoyed it ...Will be raising the Orange army for another showing :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back