GT Frame, Hope and Marzocchi - UPDATED I-drive + xt cranks

BarneyRubble

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
UPDATE
I-drive 1.0 £75 SOLD to LONGUN

XT Cranks + BB still available! as in the picsThe cranks are square taper XT jobs, not sure of the M number, but they were the first 9 speed ones before hollotech came along. Currently fitted with RaceFace Evolve chainrings with plenty of wear left on them. BB is xt cartridge. £30 SOLD

GT XCR2000 Frame £35 - Sold to James

Marzocchi Bombers - QR20 model + Wheel*. £REDUCED NOW £45!! SOLD

Hope complete rear closed disc brake + disc £25 - Sold to TheFallGuy

LX V-brake (front) + STX RC lever - complete and ready to fit, including noodle and the rubber bit. New cartridge pads fitted, so ready to go.. £10

Marzocchi Bombers - QR20 model + Wheel*. Red. one of the first forks to come with a QR 20mm axle (1999). They are basically the same as a z1 drop off of the same year, but much stiffer I loved these forks, bullet proof reliability, easy to service and always smooth. They have adjustable compression and rebound and I think they had 100mm travel. Holes to mount an aftermarket disc mount on the back of the fork, BETD used to make them, so still a possibility. In need of a service, but could give someone a lot of fun.
*I am including the QR20 front wheel in the price. it is cartridge bearing and still very smooth, but the Mavic X17 rim is VERY worn, so I wouldn't recommend riding it! £50

YGM ;)

BarneyRubble":2t7x6eaj said:
Just founf the manual for the forks online, they are a Z3 and I get the impression that you could use a different hub, but it would need to be 20mm. I don't know if anyone else could shed some light on this? :)

Yup. I think you can use any 20mm thru hub with them, I think the Marzocchi hub was the only non-disc 20mm hub you could get.

Disc mount available at CRC http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=2026

Can I join the queue for the XCR frame please? You never know, 3rd dibs has been know of getting the prize before :roll:

Back