Man who had sex with bike in court

Life with people doing stuff like this is so much fun. What with boring 9 to 5 job and not quite having enough money to really enjoy life. And then i read this and feel a little better about things. What with having sex with a traffic cone, bikes, pavements, getting it stuck in a whirlpool vent too many to mention . All men. The only time i saw a geniue news story about a woman doing some thing like this was she was shopping the local supermarket and suddenly passed out. An Ambulance arrived and the medic's found that she was waring a sex toy. And it was still buzzing away. :LOL: Or the woman shop lifter who when grabbed by the store detective slipped out of her coat to reveal that she only had on a g-string. Before legging it out the door she pat her bum and said the Asda ad :LOL:
Oh and the girl shopplifter who was grabbed as she legged it over a wall only for her jeans to come down to reveal she was going 'commando' What would life be with out thses people?

Perhaps it was a misunderstanding...

Which one of us hasn't wrenched on a bike while naked. You know, just a little tweak here and there while on the way to the bedroom. Or simply during Naked Day. And I don't know about you, but I'm sure that I've gotten a little too excited while wrenching. I guess it's a good thing no one has ever walked in... and that I'm not in England ;)

The word "NAKED" had the "A" starred-out... WTF? You can't say NAKED on a forum?!

NAKED NAKED NAKED NAKED NAKED NAKED NUDE NAKED NAKED NAKED

And they say we are the "puritanical" society...

Silly man should have put the 'do not disturb sign' on the door handle then the cleaners wouldn't opened the door.
Just a little thought would have saved his 'face' :roll:

Latest posts

Back