Koga Miyata help!!

hi pistol13

what became of this frame did you finish the renovation? otherwise i amybe interested in buying it off you if you want to sell it?

pistol13":wxjp73ww said:
Bought this frame years ago and was using it as a cheap fixed runabout, Then moved onto the next thing (as you do).Anyway just got it out of storage and was thinking of rebuild to original spec but I don't know much about it, Is it a Gents Racer?
Can anyone date it serial no: J532644
Would it have been built with 600ax or 600ex or a mix of both. When i got it, It came with 600ax post and stem, 600ex headset and shifters(both pictured). Any idea of hubs, rims, tyres etc. Any info would be greatly received. All the best Mick...
Also decals, are they available?

I did buy this Koga Miyate Gents Racer in 1980. And now my son do use it. Its is a little bit to big for him, but he likes it.
2hzp9jp.jpg

is it for sale then? and what size is the frame?

dutchie":2v18khd9 said:
I did buy this Koga Miyate Gents Racer in 1980. And now my son do use it. Its is a little bit to big for him, but he likes it.
2hzp9jp.jpg

hurin76":3hjlxz1r said:
is it for sale then? and what size is the frame?

dutchie":3hjlxz1r said:
2hzp9jp.jpg
No...no... it isn't for sale! (58cm)

Back