Feedback
View
Just finishing putting this together.
It's a 1992 ish Kilauea converted to single speed using
DMR conversion kit.
Project 2 forks
Cane Creek S3 headset
Avid V brakes
Been out on it a few times now and its great fun. Just need to shorten the rear brake outer. Get some riser bars and remember to dry the bike off before taking pictures :D

Attachments

• DSCN0715.JPG
    DSCN0715.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 2,126
  • DSCN0714.JPG
    DSCN0714.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 2,126
Nice - but don't bother drying it off, just take it out and rag it :cool:

Oh, and set that saddle level, it spoils the look of the whole bike. :roll:

To whom it may concern....
Unfortunately, when my house was built the driveway was not laid flat. So pictures of bikes taken leaning against the garage doors can appear misleading.

And I have now adjusted the saddle :D

Interesting observation- I also have this-
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=
Which has a 1994 bike of the year sticker on the frame. And it is different to what is now my single speed.
As well as different stickers the single speeds seat tube is narrower but widens where the front mech clamps on. (When it had a front mech)

So thinking logically here. My bike with the 1994 bike of the year sticker is probably a 1995?
And my single speed is a 1994?
Does this mean I have to update my signature?

pretty sure the one in the link is a '95 in the alternate colour for that year. '94 onwards had that style of dropout whereas the '93 and back had a cut away section. So yes time to change the signature. Have a look in the gallery and archive as the '94 and '95 catalogues are both in there i think. the flare at the bottom of the seat tube is a signature of the tange prestige concept tubing i think. plus it stands to reason that all the '94 model bikes were alreadybuilt and shipped then the bike of the year sticker was added to the next years model

Back