1996 GT Psyclone in Team Scream

That looks really nice! To echo what was already said, just change the saddle to something a little more subdued and it would be perfect!

Good. Grief.

I don't usually comment on other people's bikes here but that is just spectacular. Get that in a BOTM and you've got my vote!

Been looking at your Psyclone for e few times now and still wonder yours is 18". It looks just as tall as my 20" Psyclone. Did they redo the dimensions an a few year between ours?

Martin":13b4t7lz said:
Been looking at your Psyclone for e few times now and still wonder yours is 18". It looks just as tall as my 20" Psyclone. Did they redo the dimensions an a few year between ours?

+1

It does look bigger than most 18" GT's. Maybe the head tube is longer than on other size 18's, and that gives the impression of a bigger frame?

GT's frame always seem bigger than the actual size, I guess. My 18 Karakoram is a bit more like a 19,5.

klunkerbr":gifk2ptn said:
GT's frame always seem bigger than the actual size, I guess. My 18 Karakoram is a bit more like a 19,5.

My 18" Zaskar LE looks like an 18" frame. This one definitely looks bigger. I'm sure gm can explain.

For the ones who dont know why I had strange feelings with the size:

Foto-Q7ICRRXE.jpg

My Psyclone in 20" GT size (22" c-t)

Cheers,
Martin

Back