pair of nice wheels for sale

Re: King Wheel

Wold Ranger":15n2ergn said:
Hi, It's Wold Ranger, as in the Yorkshire Wolds where I live! £45 for the front only? Thanks Phil

Heya, want £120.00 fro the pair really and dont think im going to pull £75.00 for the rear :(
Ill drop ya a post if i cant shift em as a pair :D

Dont want to but may have to E-bay these...

E-bay is a complete pain in the rear :( But i really need to scrape some money together...so may ,if no-one is interested in these stick em on E-bay with low reserve..real shame cos they are super nice wheels with hardly any use on em :shock:

Bearing play

Yea no worries, i didnt seem to be able to preload the bearings enough to take all of the play out of it...It is just an alloy collar held with 3 grub screws..I just downloaded & printed off a tech sheet for servicing the hub and it says to lay the wheel on its side & gently tap the adjusting collar with a soft mallet and socket! Not tried this so it may do the trick :) To be honest i need to get rid of the wheels fro the cash as i just had to pay for other set i have had built :(
You can feel the play when wheel is installed in frame but not really when riding...Thing is the hub as hardly any use by me..Hope this elaborates a bit for ya :D

Back