Formula 1 Mountain Bike

Nice mate..Continental 1.5 if I'm not too mistaken?? My favourite tyre ;)

Nice pics coming up now of your bike are you putting the brace round the other way for that F1 look on the front

also loving the tires im with Rich there very rare now days in 1.5s and was very fast- are they the original tires when the bike was being use in the 90s for downhill :D

luckily i have two more of those tyres in nos condition :cool:

scanned an old photo i took in 1995 at le mans. note the F1 logo in the background

5142043602_2097057928_b.jpg

Very nice is the logo on the rear wheel arch on the C WEST - I was into the PILOT blue F40 think that must have been at the same time
Are you putting the other 1.5 tyres on your other F1 nice to here your new updates on the bikes keep them coming :D

Super cool thats the Ferrari had another look and noticed the F1 Bikes logo on the bord at the back with all the other sponsors that mint mate

Think them F1 GTRs are £5 to 6 mil now :?: but love the wheels and aggressive looks of the F40 GTRs of that year think that was one of the best ones for looks and speed

Aggressive looks and stance are just what i also look for in most old mtb bikes as well just like yours :cool:
Cars and bikes what a combo :D

Wow i hav'nt seen one of them bikes for a looong time!

I old school friend dad made/designed the formula 1 bike (lovely family from what i remember).

I must of been 13-14 when he invited me round for tea after school, he opened up the garage and there was the familys formula 1 bikes...i was in owe! i was massivley into biking at the time and although young i knew thay where the best of the best!

We made a little jump down the driveway, i was so used to a super heavy bike i thought i'd never hit the ground on the f1!

Great to see one being rebuilt to how thay where ( i know its a old thread)

Thanks for sharing, you've brought back some happy memories :D

GJ":3p9jhbrc said:

aww thats what Retrobike is all about :) welcome by the way.

JeRkY":s8tary8m said:
GJ":s8tary8m said:

aww thats what Retrobike is all about :) welcome by the way.

Thanks for the welcome :D

Strangley i've also done work on the LM Harrods car in one of the pics (maybe not the same chassis)....must be somthing in the water round here?

GJ":1cu9kkt3 said:
Strangley i've also done work on the LM Harrods car in one of the pics (maybe not the same chassis)....must be somthing in the water round here?

Last I heard that belonged to the Al Fayed family?

Latest posts

Back