rocky mountain

Just hang fire Gump boy. It will be yours. If this is exactly what your looking for just think - what if you miss it and never find one again......sniff.....

Incidentally I'd better keep my mouth shut. i should have been a used car salesman - one time I managed to get my mate to put down a deposit on a Boxster - he came to his senses in the middle of the night and lost 400 quid having cancelled it. I can be pursuasive when required....

GUMP - THIS ONE IS FOR U! Go on. Go on....Goooo on....

It is our second , first one will be 3 in june .
I doubt i will be spending much time on bike this summer .

That is why at the end of the month I am getting rid of the car , and gonna commute everyday with the bike .

Jez, not exactly what I want, as the fusion is way down the range, nice though none the less.
Wouldn't say no at the right price...

Chris - know the feeling. My roady bike gets used way more than the proper bikes ;) cos of the commuting. Also find a turbo trainer handy for those rare late night moments alone.
I thought one child was bad :cry: :cry:

Thought about getting rid of one car, then realised I was just being stupid. That was not gonna happen. Could have bought a shed load of bikes then though.....hmmmmm

Never heard of the Fusion before , so dont know what it is worth ?
This one looks in very good condition .

@Gump , have no choice for car , MOT and Tax due at the end of april , so dont want to fork £100 for 6 months tax , and not sure about the success rate of the mot . :LOL:

Fusion was the entry level Rocky, not the lightest, spec'd out with Deore DX, or even Exage Mtn in '88. Would've been abt CDN$650 for the whole bike new, years ago.

Hierarchy was something like TiBolt/Thunderbolt/Tantalus, Altitude, Blizzard, Equipe/Avalanche, Hammer, Fusion.

Happy bidding!

Whether cheap or not cheap is a personal matter. Fact is it is about as expensive my MC-Comp costs me in the end - complete

To me it is a bit expensive for a low end Rocky. The mint Summit ECS bike that went for 250euros on our Marktplaats some months ago was a better deal imho.

Latest posts

Back