10-10-10 1st Anniversary Ride for NW&NW Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and I'm bringing a 2011 model, 10inch travel Foes 2:1 DHS Mono - that'll really befuddle the old git! :cool: :LOL:

I know we've been told to get to the car park before 9.30 but what time are we all meeting up? And do I just approach the bunch of fat older riders wearing dodgy lycra, is there some masonic handshake or summat? :p

Pogo":zromw84g said:
I know we've been told to get to the car park before 9.30 but what time are we all meeting up? And do I just approach the bunch of fat older riders wearing dodgy lycra, is there some masonic handshake or summat? :p

Head for the smell of bacon butties in the cafe at about 10am. Look out for a few people wearing Retrobike gear and other old school brands.

Just come over and say hello. We'll be a friendly and welcoming bunch, at least I will be once I've had some coffee... :)

Or you can spot me in the car-park surrounded by notquitefinishedintime bikes & the wrong tools... :D

elPedro666":3k4jdo18 said:
.... notquitefinishedintime bikes & the wrong tools... :D

:LOL:
I have given up on getting Sarah's sorted, she'll have something to ride though.

mrkawasaki":202cw9iy said:
I'm in...

Mr K
Is this a finish the sentance competition Neil? If so here are a few of my entries:

I'm in...

...doors with a man cold.
...the cellar killing a build with anodising.
...an inside out bear suit.
...to papping the elderly falling.

sinnett177":ysavk99j said:
mrkawasaki":ysavk99j said:
I'm in...

Mr K
Is this a finish the sentance competition Neil? If so here are a few of my entries:

I'm in...

...doors with a man cold.
...the cellar killing a build with anodising.
...an inside out bear suit.
...to papping the elderly falling.

I'll go with:

I'm in...

...my dressing gown moisturising with a seaweed face-pack.
...the living room stickering up my polo bike.
...the latest copy of 'Privateer'. Oooh look at me!
...the mood for dancing... Romancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back