FS: WTB Phoenix, WTB wheels, Judy fork

415m3

Dirt Disciple
I figured I'd offer this here before throwing it to the wolves on eBay.

I have a late model Wilderness Trail Bikes Phoenix frame for sale, in excellent condition. It's an 18inch, suspension corrected model, with canti / v-brake posts. The paint and decals are original and in great shape. There are a few small scuffs, but no dents, cracks, or rust. These frames are extremely rare, and offer an incredible ride. From the Phoenix spec sheet:

Effective TT: 23.5in
Headtube: 6in
Head angle: 71deg
Seat angle: 72deg
Chainstay: 16.9in
Tubing: Ritchey Logic Prestige

The WTB headset is included in the price.

I also have the WTB Laser Beam wheels for the bike. The front hub is a Momentum and the rear hub is a New Paradigm (140mm). The rims are WTB laser Beams, laced with stainless spokes and alloy nipples. The cassette pictured is not included. If you want the tires, I'll add those for a few bucks more.

I also have a Rock Shox Judy fork that is a great match for this frame. The lowers and internals are Judy SL, while the crown and steerer are Judy XC. The fork has been refreshed and tuned by Hippie-Tech Suspension for a 200lb rider. The steerer is 1-1/8in and 9.5in long. Starnut already installed.

Price: $1200 (OBO) for the frame, fork, and wheels. Shipping will be calculated based on your location. Overseas shipping may require two boxes for the safety of the frame and the USPS size limits of the box. Local pick up in Southern California is fine. I don't check PM much, so please email me at lgkla1 (at) gmail.com for questions and larger pics of everything.

phnx.jpg

Back