East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

A Nottingham Ride on tuesday at 7pm this week. It will be moderate, 15 miles max, certainly not as hilly as Woodhouse Eaves or Ticknall and there is a little bit of country lane road work but we do get to ride along the banks of the silvery Trent and there is some cracking beer at the end of it.

If you fancy coming and I havn't PMed you with the details of the start point (which is my house) just give me a shout.

Also, if you are lincolnshireish and fancy coming please feel free to get in contact.

unocogero":1afettp9 said:
A Nottingham Ride on tuesday at 7pm this week. It will be moderate, 15 miles max, certainly not as hilly as Woodhouse Eaves or Ticknall and there is a little bit of country lane road work but we do get to ride along the banks of the silvery Trent and there is some cracking beer at the end of it.

If you fancy coming and I havn't PMed you with the details of the start point (which is my house) just give me a shout.

Also, if you are lincolnshireish and fancy coming please feel free to get in contact.

You have PM :D

Hey Chaps,

Sorry about the mud...

Here's some ride stats and you were right Rob, it was a quick pace tonight and quite a long one. Beacon was only 12 miles and a 9.7mph average with a ride time of 1.20 but 300ft more climbing.

Riding Time: 1.40
Distance: 18.5miles
Average: 11.15mph
Fastest: 27.26mph (Down the prison hill)
Climb: 600ft
Calories: 926 (but -1926 for cake consumption)

Back