Justbackdated's Feedback thread

Thought I would belatedly add to this...already had elastomers, a steerer and crown race collars and have been well pleased. Top chap to deal with be it by mail or on the phone..

I just need more pace things to give me an excuse to buy more bits and pieces :) :)

I ordered some seals, then didn't get back to Tim for about a month :oops: but he had kept them by all that time and sent them out as soon as I called! Top fella.

SP

Tim once again steps up to the challenge and fix's yet another Pace related product sourcing issue.

Top marks once again, I am now putting his number on speed dial :LOL:

Did a full service on my RC35's and they've come home just like new :D Really, really pleased with them and can't wait to bang 'em on the Clockwork.

All prices and options were fully explained (inc a phone call) and he fixed them quickly and posted them back when he said he would. Excellent comms and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Tim! :cool: :cool:

Tim Rocks

Tim has been great to work with. If you want to go retro Pace, get to know him, don't hesitate. He got me up to speed with my RC-35s and helped me get them on my bike.

I had one problem that I just couldn't sort (bolt spinning)...I posted them on Monday, he had them fixed, fully serviced and back in the post to me by Tuesday afternoon. I only ride once a week and feared the down time....with Tim, there are no worries!

Cheers,
Jeff
--
Jeff (Rosie)
1991 Trek 8000 + Pace RC-35s

Pace RC40 fighter forks

Just got my RC40's back from Tim.. Serviced and returned within a week, great comms throughout.. really pleased with the work and price.
thoroughly recommended.
Thanks again :)

got some bars off tim, exactly as described/pictured, well packed and superfast lightning speed delivery!! :D :D

dealing with tim is a no brainer :D

Back