Someone up there likes me...

MadCowKev":3hvn7v28 said:
Wow! Mike - bet you're glad i convinced you to go check it out now!! Sweet

Ya dude. I was pretty wishy washy just looking at the WTR, I even lowballed him and I was stoked when he accepted. It was only by chance I asked him if he had anything else. Glad I did!

BTW - I was just thinking about the Homegrown...it had to have been a 94 or 95... can anyone remember what year Ruthie rode for that team? Hollister?

ameybrook":37w3js7j said:
MadCowKev":37w3js7j said:
Wow! Mike - bet you're glad i convinced you to go check it out now!! Sweet

Ya dude. I was pretty wishy washy just looking at the WTR, I even lowballed him and I was stoked when he accepted. It was only by chance I asked him if he had anything else. Glad I did!

BTW - I was just thinking about the Homegrown...it had to have been a 94 or 95... can anyone remember what year Ruthie rode for that team? Hollister?
no idea. i got her 91 WC bike.

i really like that goat

looks like you hit the treasure chest...on international talk like a pirate day too.. ( http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ ) If anything doesnt fit, an ASR for example, or perhaps theres some ringle bits that clash in your new ringle wardrobe, let us know :)

JeRkY":2ju18rpw said:
looks like you hit the treasure chest...on international talk like a pirate day too.. ( http://www.talklikeapirate.com/ ) If anything doesnt fit, an ASR for example, or perhaps theres some ringle bits that clash in your new ringle wardrobe, let us know :)

I didn't ask about any of the ASRs.. they're all his size (BIG). But I will! If there's anything I'm not interested in, I'll send it the way of the RB folk.

Sounds fantastic, though i can't see the photos :cry: , think its my internet connection as i can't access ebay either :evil:

Wow, what a great find! I get stoked when a seller throws in a free stem top cap!! :LOL:

Defo need to post photoso of everything up here so we can all drool/dream ;)

John":21nguuot said:
Lucky bastard. Can't see me finding a haul like that out the back of the 'Warwickshire Courier', if only becasue Jezza would get in there first :(

Was thinking something similar except the parts like that never made it here in great numbers... :(

Back