Coast 2 Coast hArdGay Off Road - Sat 25th/Sun26th September

Me neither :( The NE and Yorkies are already proposing rides for next year :eek: But if anythings been mentioned in the past and folks are still up for it mayeb a bit better planning might be in order.

I think the problem has been there has been so much on this year, and no-one really took ownership of the ride as this would be a ride no-one has done before which is a bit daunting and risky.

Its my very poor attempt at a analogy
if I said 'spoon fed' you'd probably get
it better. Trail centres V Wilderness :?

But I'll stick with the old NHS slogan "Breast is Best" natural ;)

Mr Panda":2rcur6wr said:
Looked at this - BB/ Strathcarron on tarmac (c class rd) to Croik, Strath Cuileannach to Duag Bridge (bothy :D ) then Strath Mulzie to Glen Achall and on to Ullapool....that it?

There's also a bothy at Knockdamph (285954) if needed. Bothies handy for shelter rather than o/night stay ;)

Don't suppose you fancy October .......

http://www.ullapoolbeerfestival.co.uk/

:D

No, probably right.

Poured over maps this morning and was drawn to this.

Approx Six Miles of Uncertainty in the middle between Duag Bridge and Glen Achall (The Walk of Pain :shock: ) - haven't found any reference to cycleability of that section yet (kids have moved me book)

I could be persuaded to do this before Xmas, but suspect September may be too soon. Will think.

EDIT: Feck it - I'll do September

So anyone still up for a mad autimn jaunt, regardless of weather :? ? One day there - one day back. Bothy (Knockdamph) for shelter about 13 miles from the Ullapool end :idea:

thereal - do you need to tag it onto the Bootstock weekend or are you allowed off the island again for another date? :LOL:

Back