Midweek westside "out an aboot" on a BSO, night of

Crikey, and I thought it was bad the time before when we tramped about the fields looking for the trail upwards. Good to know the lights work, might get a couple more for backup/modding.

After all that, how did Rado get home? Train?

Some pics:

Misty Law II: Lost in the Valley after dark. A Boyzone adventure

4906921793_d1cac171b7_b.jpg

4907512736_93cc1a685f_b.jpg

4906922483_645132b886_b.jpg

4907513918_a4d3ddecdb_b.jpg

Lessons learned?

When gazz suggest an unknown route with no map and dwindling light DO NOT be cajoled into following him.

On known wet and muddy routes, when it has been pissing down that morning it will be wetter and muddier than you think.

Use an expendable person on unknown routes this way they will find the large holes in the ground that swallow wheels.

I dumped him off in a layby in the outskirts of glasgow, had to charge him a boundry on top of the usual fare :LOL:

Was a good bit wetter this time too but as I mentioned, kaiser has developed a jesus like ability to float on water :shock:

that over the bars was my best ever- in the dark floating thru the air with the greatest of ease- gold medal stuff :LOL:

just realized you lads are going to the tress on Tuesday, don't suppose you are up for a run on the wed too, how about saying jimi's the following week if he finds some good trails in the meantime?

clockworkgazz":1f6bp12g said:
just realized you lads are going to the tress on Tuesday, don't suppose you are up for a run on the wed too, how about saying jimi's the following week if he finds some good trails in the meantime?

Im bein a lazy get, what time for GT on tuesday?

clockworkgazz":2d1egdxd said:

Either this Wednesday or next is cool for me, going to try and find a decent loop of the place at the weekend anyhow :)

Back