RB NATIONAL STATUS EVENT: Forest of Dean July 18th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few days to go and have updated the list of attendees in the original post but repeating here in case I missed anyone:

Ededwards
Del
Laurence
Grannygrinder
Gravy Monster
rc200ti
John
Lookback
MagD
keitht
Chris

For those I haven't met before, I'll be the rather the rather diffident chap by the cycle centre with the tatty old bike, short hair, tall, big nose, you can't miss me. Oh, and I'll be wearing full Retrobike kit just in case the description is wanting for detail.

The cycle centre has food, tea and coffee, showers etc. so if it is inclement weather there's somewhere to wait. Forecast looks ok http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/ ... =fo:A#fo:A so fingers crossed although I will be there regardless.

PM me if you want to take my mobile number although it, like many electrical devices, may be inoperative due to the strange vibes in the Forest. You've seen 'Deliverance'? Duelling Banjoes ain't the half of it.

See you Sunday.

So excited about this ride I'm already in the FoD with the whole family. Doesn't get much better than camping in the driving rain :D
See you Sunday.

Knackered my elbow arm wrestling last weekend, doesn't seem to be mending itself very successfully. Might be there might not so don't hang about for me ;)

I was hoping to make the trip down, but I'm working now. So have a great time and I hope the weather is in your favour.

Grannygrinder":hsnyuyg8 said:
Knackered my elbow arm wrestling last weekend........
:shock:

sinnett177":hsnyuyg8 said:
I was hoping to make the trip down, but I'm working now. So have a great time and I hope the weather is in your favour.

Shame you chaps can't make it, next time hopefully.....

not promising but i might show my face for this as i have never been to the FoD before. i was supposed to be working tomorrow night but i am doing tomorrow day instead so that means i won't have to sleep sunday!

checked route planner and it's 2 1/2 hour drive, might sleep over at afan or something after and then ride the next day to make the fuel cost worth it :D

i built this up this week

m-traxti1000.jpg

with this ride in mind, however, with regret, i am no longer able to make it down on sunday :(

Have a great day - see you next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back