Pace RC200 RC300 - broken.....

I will ride my RC200 until the above happens. Then build the remains into my Orange Clockwork frame and hang the RC 200 on the living room wall!

Oh, Dyna Tech MT3, MT4 and MT5 Ti frames have aluminum lugs. The selection of materials is more to get the best material for each frame section, a stiff steel rear end and a ti front triangle to allow for a comfortable ride and a light frame.

I have had several Aluminium tubed Dynatech frames

Which models? To my knowledge they were all steel or Titanium, with a very rare 2090 Metal Matrix frame. 2050, 2055, 2060, 2070 and 2080 were all steel. the later non-bonded M-Trax frames had some aluminium offerings but I've not yet seen a bonded Dynatech made of aluminium.

I'm not surprised to see this. I saw a number brake (in several different places) in my uni years. the most impressive being an entire BB shell come away from the frame.. so I suppose consider yourself lucky there wasnt a massive crash! :?

Why does the frame in the first pictures have an insert in the BB, that's not standard. Is it a repair for stripped BB threads, it looks like it has been rivited in. If so not surprised it has failed with the thin walls that are left

Back