mfh126’s Sale Thread - Quality Bits --> Added UN91 BB

Eddie King":q09t58df said:
Hiya....what year is the Kore Elite silver seatpost ? Thanks

The seatpost is from '96, just like the Elite stem. ;)

From the Kore site:

KORE moves some production to Taiwan and expands the line. New US products include the Elite stem that includes Headshok sizes and the Elite mountain bar produced by Easton. New Taiwan produced products include a chromoly version of the Suspension skewers, G.A.S.S. clipless pedals and the Chain Reactor. KORE drops the welded post design in favor of a new bonded post. The new models are the Lite Post 2 and the US made Elite Post 2.

Re: mfh126’s Sale Thread-Zooka, Control Tech, Kore, Salsa, K

mfh126":1kmt06i3 said:
➡️ IRC Notos 1.7: Kevlar folding, pinch-flat resistant rust sidewalls. Brand new. $22 (£15)

this is just the one yeah? if by any chance it's a pair then I'm up for them, but guessing not.

Ta,

Si F

Re: mfh126’s Sale Thread-Zooka, Control Tech, Kore, Salsa, K

LongboardSi":2sekdpqs said:
mfh126":2sekdpqs said:
➡️ IRC Notos 1.7: Kevlar folding, pinch-flat resistant rust sidewalls. Brand new. $22 (£15)

this is just the one yeah? if by any chance it's a pair then I'm up for them, but guessing not.

Ta,

Si F

Unfortunately it's only one, sorry. However, I can throw in a used IRC Serac 2.1 w/ rust sidewalls as karma if you just cover the extra postage. :)

interested pending pics etc.

I've got an old pair fo 1.95 mythos's whcih are getting a bit tired (sorry for the bad pun - didn't even realise until I typed it :oops: )

the 1.7/2.1 combo might be a bit mismatched but couvl maybe pair up with them...

Oh and let em know how much extra for postage...

Ta

Back