WANTED: Small frame or complete bike (50-52cm)

J.Dennis

Dirt Disciple
Friend is after a small frame or a complete bike. Frame only is preferred as she has most of the parts to build it up anyway and will probably want to convert to SS or fixed. Something butted like 531 would be great.

Has £200 to spend at most, would rather spend less on frame alone.

Let me know, and thanks!

What about the 50cm Gazelle on the lfgss classified?

(It is not mine. Just was eyeing this beautiful frame but it is too too small for me!)

I've got something that could be perfect.

It's a modern-ish frame. Late 80's I'd guess. No stickers or frame number (well, someone has re-painted it red and put a cinelli sticker on the head tube, but this is no super corsa!).

It looks like a very tidy frame. It's not a top of the line, but it's well made with nice lugwork and dropouts. Forks are chromed. Paint has been redone, and would not need repainting (unless you don't like the colour. It's a 52cm, I think. Has horizonatl dropouts, so could make a fixie conversion. I can't remember if it's 126 or 130mm spacing.

It currently has a Gipiemme headset and seatpost (clues to it's identity?).

I was going to part build it up as a way of clearing out some other bits I have, so I could potentially include bars, stem, 105 brake levers, rx100 dual pivot calipers, 105 7spd downtube shifters and rear mech, 600 front mech, Dura-Ace 7410 chainset & BB, so it would be a good way towards making a nice bike, or I could shuffle things round a bit.

I hadn't figured out the price yet, as I was going to double check that the frame isn't anything amazing first, but I can do that pretty quickly.

I'm in Bristol if you want to take a look.

Latest posts

Back