Kilmarnock day out- Sunday 20th pictures to entice

Cool RM will get some chuck together and if folks fancy a longer run after the fun of craufurdland, we could hit whitelees wind farm. And a nice pub stop in the village of fenwick.

I am off but I'm away to the puffer the next weekend, will have to run it by wifey. What time are you thinking of?

was looking at 10.30 for 11 start but dependant on those travelling to killie- get her a box of milk tray and a bottle of mateaus ;)

I might pop up Thursday or Friday night if you want to test the trails a bit :)

Thursday is my late night at work so no can do sorry, but Friday could be a goer. Could you not negotiate a couple of hours sunday- it is a quick loop and you could always bolt early?

In case the train must take the strain, are you anywhere near Kilmarnock Station, pm me your address please Gaz ;)

Cheers

Velo

Ignore this post, just checked my inbox :oops:

already pm'ed you velo earlier today- give me a shout if you have not got it- I can pick you up from killie station no bother but not sure how frequent the trains are on a sunday :? Big eck not up for this?- give you a lift? This is a shortish loop 1-1.5 hr depending on stoppages and mechanicals, so anyone who wants to retreat to the pub after 1 run round.

Back