Votec / Porsche Bike S - 13 years on...

WD Pro":7e4ze8rv said:
Take it around the ring :LOL:

Yeah WD Pro....shld have a decal stating " Tested in Nurburgring " after we finish riding a lap ya? :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks to all the kind comments guys! :D

GT-Steve":3pgvjrza said:
Very nice looking set of bikes :cool:

The Porsche thingy is pretty cool, but for me personally it's overshadowed by it's own cranks - mmmmmmmmmmm Coda Magic's - my faves :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :LOL:

Hey Steve...

Yes...Coda Magics (& of course the Original one by Magic Motorcycles) are my favourite cranks besides the Cook Bros Racing ! I had two sets last time.

Anyway, please allow me to share the list of bikes I've owned throughout the years from 1991/92 onwards if I can still remember (some with pics below / not in order of year of ownership). Some of the below pics are captured from the old photographs from my digicam(No digital cam last time, hah). Nothing too fancy or desirable but humble enjoyable rides:

- KHS Montana Comp (no pics avail)
- Alpinestars CroMega LX (no pics avail)
- Bridgestone MB3 (no pics avail)
- Cannondale M800 (refer below pic)
- Cannondale F700 (sadly, no pics)
- Cannondale Super V3000 XL size - Pics refer below
- Cannondale Super V1000 s size - Pics refer below
- Merlin Titanium - Pics refer below
- Porsche (VOTEC) Bike S - Finally found some crappy pics in almost stock form

So here goes :

VOTEC (Porsche Bike S)

Very old pics sometime after I got the bike...slowing building up (still pretty stock) before it evolved to what it is today
pbs01.jpg

pbs02.jpg

Cannondale SM800

Originally with those nice Pepperoni Forks...seen here with Manitou IIs on Tioga slicks & those 1st generation XYZ barends found on the Delta Vees. Offroad will revert back to regular Onzas. Saved up alot for those Cook Bros cranks as I was still a young teenager :)
cnd6a.jpg

Cannondale Super V 3000 / Super V1000

One of my all time favorite bikes. Custom ordered in XL size Frame/fork and built up from there as LBS here did not have this size. Really Regretted selling it as I practically rode this to work everyday and used it for weekend fun rides. This is in memory of the fun times we had my L'il Red Riding Hood ...:cry: :cry: :cry:
cnd1.jpg

cnd2.jpg

cnd3.jpg

cnd4.jpg

My then Girlfriend's (now my wife hah) ride :LOL:
cnd5.jpg

Merlin Titanium

Nice feel to the frame....sold it last year as I thought I would not be riding much. Another fun ride I had. Pics show the early setup and late 90s' face lift' as i was running out of ideas.... :cool:

Old setup (seems to like this now) - Old skool mag21s, Cook cranks, Ti bits & pieces everywhere....Memories
cndm1.jpg

Before I sold it :cry:
I do know about issues and bad rep on those Hanebrinks. No issues with mine as my bike shop reworked the internals and spring rates/ damping are customized to my weight. These are special indent for 1" head tube.
cndm2.jpg

I was quite a Cannondale fan last time....Favorite rider was of course Tinker Juarez. Still Keep these till now since the old days (NOS) :
cdj1.jpg

Hope I didn't bore you to bits dude...feeling nostalgic lately :oops:

Regards & have a nice weekend!!! :D :D ;)

Back