2009 Jeff Jones 3D Spaceframe Ti

yeah, i cant wait to ride it.

sadly im working tomorrow, so may not get out, time will tell.

just bought a new king Ti cage for this bike :twisted:

skint now.....anyone got any old £10 notes they dont want?

that bike will make you become a better rider. and the fork is awesome. no brake/fork flex when you're heaving on the front brake. great riding machine. enjoy!

uno-speedo":2w4hnoce said:
that bike will make you become a better rider. and the fork is awesome. no brake/fork flex when you're heaving on the front brake. great riding machine. enjoy!

i was worried i would have to look at news brakes, spoke to jeff jones about hydraulic discs too, as it seemed most 3D's were using cable avidBB7/XTR levers........

i can honestly say these brakes are more powerfull than the 203mm beasts i had on my san andreas, the bite is so sharp......while out with neil yesterday, he insisted i rode up a slope and come back down to test them out.

i was quite surprised, 1 finger braking within 20 metres section at the bottom almost had me over the top. very good indeed when im still 16st.

that is glorious!

Its growing on me the more I look at it......love or loath the looks, it's a future classic for sure ;)

few more to show some of the frame design........

08052010787.jpg

08052010788.jpg

08052010789.jpg

08052010790.jpg

08052010791.jpg

08052010792.jpg

08052010793.jpg

08052010794.jpg

08052010795.jpg

08052010796.jpg

thought id show these pictures on my bike with the optional fenders with custom mounts that jeff made.

ridgid enough to use off road too, and also means it can go into road mode if needed.

pics are from jeffs blog, but are of my bike.

img_8994.jpg

img_9093.jpg

new Jones

Hi mbkot, thanks for the get well message. Rather than give on ever riding again I am taking time out to do all the things I can to help the situation and see if can turn things around. Hey Saltman, good meeting with you, although it was difficult selling the bike so prematurely I'm glad it went to someone as enthusiastic about it as I am, good photos too! All the best Neil.

hope you can still get on a bike someway or another mate, thanks for giving me the oportunity to own such a bike too, albeit under difficult desicions.

Back