Dalbeattie 8th of May

velomaniac":3pv0syji said:
Dyna Ti, I apologised and you appeared to accept but now prompted by TK yer taking the pee, not the route to everlasting harmony :LOL:

Yes I'm a moody auld bugger but I know I am and usually apologise so lets just say quits and enough of the jibes ;)

Yeah i now blame TK for bringing out the wooden spoon there :LOL:
[only joking TK.]

I wasnt that upset and didnt need an apology really.Its just my lack of fitness keeping from cycling together with the other guys is making me tetchy .
No offence taken :cool:
when it comes to banter i can dish it out ;) ,you dont spend a decade and a half in the glasgow meat trade without turning into a right cheeky so and so.
watch what happens at 10UTB when i get tipsy :LOL: :LOL:
I take it you'll share a few with me :cool: [that way you avoid being a target ;) ]

Well ye aw missed yersells. Smashin weather for biking. Done 2 laps of the red, first one in 1:52 and then the second in 1:42. Slightly slower first lap for photies and mincing, second lap was alot better took on some of the stuff I shat ootta on the first. Anyway heres some pics

4589834084_63963332f3_b.jpg

4589835736_7c0d7f43f0_b.jpg

4589218301_79c3247625_b.jpg

4589839536_49b26ba492_b.jpg

Last 2 pics are something to behold.you've outshone yourself there Chap.Stunning :cool:

How was the going?

Cheers chaps :)

Going was awright Dyna, its a funny place Dalbeattie, lots of fireroad then straight back into rocky tech stuff then manicured trails. Its almost like a massive skills loop linked by fire road. The first lap was so so, but after the second when I started getting things right it got better, good place to practice and build confidence. Just a bit of a funny design. Will definitely go back though, could easily be done with Mabie in the afternoon.

Can you post up a route K.In fact it would be a good thing to have a section on ridden routes. :cool:

Kaiser, your fitness is starting to make me sick, 2 laps and the second one even faster :shock:

Dalbeatties to far for me for a day ride and not my old retrobike friendly. Mind you my perception of it is biased by the fact we rode it in the torrential pissing rain and as is well catalogued I crashed badly 3 times :roll:

If there is a next time for me its iDrive time ;)

Blooming smart photies though :cool:

Back