retro ish mavic crossmax

kase1983

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
those arnt retro!! :shock: i remeber buying these when they first came out... :) anything that cost me that much trade, aint never going to be retro!!! :D

I fully agree they arent retro... tho the way mtbs are progressing, any frame without disc mounts is retro ;) :LOL:

kase1983 said:
i know a few people (including me) have killed these rims and are struggling for spares!

Is getting spares for these difficult:?: Have got a pair which I suspect the free-hub might be giving out on :? ...

wow! much abuse! considerin you could have bought a fat chance still when these came out im calling them retro (ish)! there great rims and there the first crossmax's ! and my free hub was okay jusrt pulled a eyelet throu my rim, maybe ill not post any more ?

From a brief enquiry after one of my crossmax rims bust the spares are available....just expensive :cry:

If the rear has gone it's an easy rebuild onto a 28h black 517. Reuse the old spokes, £28 for the rim, job done.

Latest posts

Back