Purple Pulstar hubs on NOS purple Sun Mistral aero rims

Hotgolf

Retro Guru
Have a pair of Purple Nos Sun mistral aero rims laced on Pulstar straight pull hubs.
The rims are NOS and have not been ridden on. The braking surface is brand new. These rims are narrow.......really narrow!!

The hubs are well used, the front has new bearings, the rear could do with a new set, or a good greasing. These are the early ones, and from what I remember are 7spd.
Striaght and true, with brand new un-used Porc 2's and I think new tubes too.

I've had these sitting here for years. The spokes are a little long but do not purtude into anywhere near the tube etc. The front axle is quite narrow, and has been since I owned them, just wanted to let you know incase anyones buys them and asks whats what.
Couple of pics:

381399859.jpg

381399862.jpg

381399867.jpg

381399870.jpg

381399875.jpg

Not sure what to ask for these really.

How about £70 all in delivered.
or £55 delivered minus tyres

Paypal gift prefered or cheque.
I'm in Bridgend South Wales if you want to come and have a look.

PM or text 07977260778

Thanks for looking.
Mart

hello,

are you also open for swaps? i would like these wheels, but don't have any cash. lots of parts i can offer.

greetz paul

Sorry mate, I'm having a clearout as i've just put the house on the market.
Thanks for the offer though,
Mart

... for anyone that missed these and still wants a gorgeous set of Pulstar wheels email me for pics and more info matthew.stears@canterbury.ac.uk

(virtually brand new highly polished Pulstar hubs wheels, hand-laced by wheel expert onto 32h Mavic 521 rims, with nearly new XT 9-speed spider cassette, WTB tyres / tubes & optional Hope ti-skewers)

A superb pair of retro wheels that would be the perfect finishing-touch for a classic MTB

Attachments

• IMG_0877.JPG
    IMG_0877.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 2,361
yes sorry should have said:
bare wheels £110+£7.50 post
wheels, tyres, tubes £122+£7.50 post
wheels, tyres, tubes, 9speed cassette £135+£8 post
wheels, tyres, tubes, cassette, hope skewers £155 + £8 post

Latest posts

Back