05/05/2010 - The Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go out half an hour later & take some lights & a camera. Apart from that it'll be my normal Wed eve ride... Unless anyone local to me's planning owt or wants to join me. :)

Just to say publicly rather than having endless PMs off Si:

I am not rubbishing the efforts that have gone into this.

I am not sure the secrecy surrounding it was necessary is all, and that is what made it seem cliquey in my opinion.

In any case, let's keep on track and enjoy the fun - let's end this Si before it all gets stupid and people fall out unnecessarily...

BB

Being in New Zealand, I'll have the first dance, Pace RC200 will be my partner and some nice evening shots of Wellington will be the back drop

Rich :)

Oh man, gone and got the bloody dates wrong!

Was thinking this Wednesday for some reason...

Doh!

Should be able to get a bike ready in time...

I've sent out a rallying cry to the RB Macclesfield Massive. Wednesday night ride will be meeting at 7:30pm outside the Railway Inn on Byron's Lane.

Will finish in the Leather's Smithy no doubt... :D

A few snippets of info..

Klunkerz Director Billy Savage will be riding his '35 Schwinn Excelsior under the Hollywood sign. :cool:

Dr S":165wfjoz said:
A few snippets of info..

Klunkerz Director Billy Savage will be riding his '35 Schwinn Excelsior under the Hollywood sign. :cool:

cool!

anyone in plymouth doing it? :?

Rich":1veykf6n said:
Being in New Zealand, I'll have the first dance, Pace RC200 will be my partner and some nice evening shots of Wellington will be the back drop

Rich :)

Yes I was going to say those in NZ would be first out on their bikes ;)

I'm in, not sure what bike to ride so I may just invite a few mates around and we'll get them all out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back