1998 Independent Fabrication Deluxe #454D818

Very nice, colour is spot on

Still think the wheels spoil it a tad for me though...need more spokes and silver ones.

Don't know what all the fuss was about............

Only joking, the words "s**t the bed" came out of my mouth when I copped an eyeful. Loving the unorthodox use of the Salsa stem and Easton post as opposed to the usual Thomson setup (that I'm guilty of)

You've gotta be pleased with that... respeck :cool:

Cheers Chaps, yeah pretty happy with it ;) Need to spend some Quality Trail Time with her, then I'll feel like this Project has been finshed fo sho..

..Although, I do have a very nice set of SIDs that I was gonna get sprayed up Cherry too.. Maybe in the Summer :cool:

Neil G":3qv0akum said:
Go on, sell it :D

Hahahaha getting the keys to a new place this arvi [just bought it!], it has basement lock ups so plenty of room for [more!] bikes.. :twisted: ;)

Thinking about an alternative set of wheels already, I've got some lovely Conti tyres.. and some NOS 117 SUPs.. Just need to find a nice NOSish set of M95* hubs..

4449714883_607ae10ef7_b_d.jpg

I don't want to sound critical but while all the individual parts are beautiful the whole bike just doesn't work on a few levels for me.

For a 99 bike the long stem and massive amount of post for a frame with a horizontal top tube just looks wrong. The brake levers also look to be at an odd angle for most human wrists.

For me it just looks likes its trying to be an early 90s Yo in the tradition of riding a frame sze too small.

Back