TDF in London - Calling the Retrobike contingent

Tony, it won't be hard to miss me as I'll be running about with a silly amount of cameras round my neck swearing and looking knackered.

:)

It's from 3pm to 6pm, so maybe afterwards for a coffee? Or even before? I'll have to work ( :shock: ) for the actual event.

So the best place will be the start line to meet? before 3? unless anybody else has a better idea. I'm open

Okay so are we all meeting up? May i suggest Kings Cross train station at 12 on Saturday and ride over to Hyde Park and find coffee/beer and suitable watching station?

I'll be wearing my RB shirt and riding my beloved Klein Attitude - see my gallery (and maybe BOTM July thread too)

Kev

Not 100% sure I am covering it now! Will know closer to the day in classic non organised fashion.

If i am I won't be on a bike, but will have a huge rucksack on 7/7 and will no doubt be getting stopped by plod on a 10 min basis! :shock:

PM me your mobile numbers and we can all start a RB database of bike pal's no's.

:)

Well, it looks like I'm going to be wandering around the course for the Prologue back and forth, so shout if you see me and we'll hook up.

I've got JV and Kev's no's so give me a buzz and we can 'grab a latte' together.

We are all talking about Saturday aren't we? The prologue?

Back