1989 Cannondale M900 'Red Shred' - FINISHED!

Fenton":32mgffzk said:
Just had a look mate, that looks great, have you any pictures of the bike built up that I could have a look at mate? Also where did you get it mate?

honestly cant remember where i got it from,might have been ebay...i had a rolls once,lovely saddle but heavy and not sure its right for this build,very nice saddle though for sure..
here is the turbo-

19052008315.jpg

Thanks Pierre, I have a used turbo on the way, It may be too worn for this build, I don't know...... we'll see when it arrives , either way it'll help me to decide once I fit it for a trial run. It will find a home on my Dave Yates if not! :D

I've picked up a nos ritchey logic comp saddle forthe old girl, there are a few on eBay at the mo! I think it'll be ideal as the turbo I have fitted is really nice, but not nos enough!! :roll: so all that's left is a rear brake cable outer and a chain....... Oh and one other thing...... I have just noticed that the cable stop that bridges the chainstays is not actually a cable stop..... The hole is the same diameter bore all of the way through! I think I need a small ferrule type affair with a hole in the bottom and a lip to stop it pulling through...... Anyone got any ideas?

Expect imminent completion!!!! I for one can't wait, it'll be like the Christmas day I always dreamed of as a bike mad eleven year old!

I have the ferrule still in my beast frame that i picked up last week, I can take pics and measurements if it helps bud.

Gc

Thank you my good man! At least I'll know what I'm looking for, it must have had one in the first place I guess, in order to run the u brake.......

Thanks matey! Massively appreciated!

Well that is a bit fancier than I was expecting! Looks like I'll have to put a wanted ad up, not sure I fancy my chances though!

Back