Chilterns RIDE now 13th / 14th March

Well, it is good we've got a few of us that can ride but bad that mtbfix and Development Cycle can't. :(

I've had to book an MOT at 10 on Saturday morning, but will reschedule if folk can only do that morning. As is I can do Saturday mid-day onwards or Sunday.

Can you post you preference?

SP

I'm out! :cry:

I am going to Luton for a university open day.

Sorry, would have loved to have been for a trundle with some of you.

I have a wee bit of a problem, the bike I was hoping to use (my shiny new :oops: ) on one, had to be left in Leeds as I had too much to carry on the train home.

My main rider is currently in Oxford in a mates garage, and quite possibly needs a new BB & at least a strip and re-lubing of the pedals after a rather nasty ride in sandy/silty gloop in feb.

That leaves me with 2 mountain bikes, my RC100, which due to its huge size is normally only used on road for fear of serious testicular damage.

The remaining bike is my RC200, which is far too shiny to damage, however I can swap the wheels over, and may even switch the cranks over as it is looking like my only option.

Its daft, I own 10 bikes scattered around the country but dont have anythoing to ride... :roll: :LOL:

Oh there is the RC500, but I fear that may be overkill.

Well, as I haven't been able to figure out where or exactly when this was supposed to happen, I'll probably try again for the next one. :cry:

Back