Strathpuffer lite

clockworkgazz":d7pxwo2q said:
what's your expectation kaiser? haha my sales manager says that to me every day- I **** hate it too!

Think I could pip Velo, seein as hes gave away his race strategy :roll: school boy error that. Tactically I'll be aiming to do one more lap than him or anyone else I know that goes :LOL: Actually I'm hoping to have a good run out, that time of year should be relativley mild and a good bit of daylight should make for some cool riding. Soak up the atmosphere, hopefully it'll be kinda like SSUK only longer and at night.

BTW why does your sales manager call you kaiser? and tbh I don't mind it :LOL:

Race strategy? Whit aboot the car park dash? Do we have a contender for Kaiser's crown/spiky helmet?

zigzag":1o3nou7c said:
Race strategy? Whit aboot the car park dash? Do we have a contender for Kaiser's crown/spiky helmet?

You can see the crown in my avatar, each tinfoil badge represents a win and the names of the fallen has been felt tipped oan.

clockworkgazz":2cx2oll6 said:
he calls me lots of things but as yet not kaiser, he did say k@ntser once.....which is close....

same difference. so you no fancy this one?

don't think so kaiser, just not really feeling the race thang plus I need to keep a few passes for old world cup and maybe the big dirty weekend :roll:

velomaniac":2474u16i said:
OK SS and Solo, I'm in god help me, 1x daylight and 1xnight time lap for me :LOL:

I'll sign up tomorrow before i talk myself out of it :roll:

Edit : no booked yet as Kaiser seems to have gone quiet, I'm no goan on my own either :roll:

Ahem? :twisted:

Back