Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

sinnett177":1cmo3iq7 said:
I had some good news today, the missus is letting me keep my Dyna-Tech :D

Wah hey nice one, makes me feel a little bit better now....sort of!! At least i know it's staying somewhere loved!

More Quantum and Ogre Pics

These 2 bikes have been locked up seperately for over 14 years. now back in daylight and had them out over the weekend and felt great. Hope the frames dont break cause the 15 year warranty has expired. :LOL:

Attachments

• DSC00814.jpg
    DSC00814.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 3,360
  • DSC00816.jpg
    DSC00816.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 3,361
Chaser's Dyna-Techs

Here they are....

I started with the 2070, then I found a NOS MT3 and then a NOS MT4!

I am sad to say I now only have the MT4 [although this is the best one I have built] It is a 1992 frame with all period correct parts, mostly NOS.

It has mega light wheels.. Campy Alpha XL rims with DT Rev' spokes and titanium bolts everywhere. it only weighs 22lbs! Goes like a rocket too.

I love these old Dynas :cool:

Good to hear Sinnett is keeping his too!

Cheers,

Chaser.

Attachments

• Dyna 2070.JPG
    Dyna 2070.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 3,141
  • MT3 Compress.JPG
    MT3 Compress.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 3,140
  • MT4compressed file.JPG
    MT4compressed file.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 3,139
  • MT5 Scales Compress.JPG
    MT5 Scales Compress.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 3,139
They look great Ian, the MT-4 is my personal favourite, sub 22lbs is good going indeed.

Some really tidy bikes on here chaps, keep 'em coming. :cool:

Glad you're keeping yours Mark, although I bet everyone who had there eye on it isn't! :roll: :LOL:

brocklanders023":2y57sfnb said:
Glad you're keeping yours Mark, although I bet everyone who had there eye on it isn't! :roll: :LOL:
It was on commuter duty today, turned a few heads and woke a few people up with its colour scheme I can tell you. Delighted to be keeping it, its a great bike and one I cherish.

Back