MM - The aftermath

Another great Retrobike Weekend, to the Guys who rode well done you did Retrobike proud and you should be proud of the support your Wife's and Kids [Gump] gave you. As for the stand the reaction to the Bikes was unbelievable people stopping dead in their tracks with looks of amazement at what they saw telling stories and taking pictures of long forgotten memories. Unbelievable. Real glad I made the effort to get there as it was great to be part of it and roll on the next one CHEERS Guys

heathy":tnll5qtk said:

Fantastic, I now officially rock (how do you make irony come through when you type?). Mind you, the results may be inaccurate as I see a Solo Man apparently did a lap in just under 12 minutes!

Working on a deficit model I finished ahead of 9 Sport Men teams and around 50 solos proving that a 'muddling through, not afraid of the public humiliation of pushing' attitude can, if not compensate for lack of any technical ability at all, at least give a modicum of respectability on a results sheet (and results don't lie, oh no).

hang about, where did colin come from!!! :LOL:

Jezza, wet myself on mr benn pic - glad I wasn't at work :shock:

:shock:

I told you they'd spell my bloody name wrong! That was my moment of glory and it's not even me! :roll:

Jez - nice work on the pic - LOL.

Neil - great pics - LOL.

Heathy - That last lap cost me a set of hubs! You were well off out of it believe me! And by the way, there's a thread on STW asking if anyone else saw a gorilla in the woods at midnight???!!!

Well done all - honoured and proud to have ridden with you and for Retrobike.

:D

My eyes. Just kicking back after spending two hours cleaning all the bikes, another half hour cleaning the patio along with a further hour sorting general stuff from the weekend.

Good to see the results - managed to put in quicker laps on the Yo than Litespeed. Not sure if this proves anything. Might have saved a bit of time if I hadn't chatted to James on the handover and lost my bike in the pit (happened twice).

Carl - big credit to you for getting round!

Mr K - not sure on the likeness but I'll take it!! Andy's likeness is spot on though :LOL:

Gus, just seen that about a gorilla, no mention of a giraffe tho [not sure i spelt that right] there's also mention of a tall and a small gorilla, i saw the small one :shock:

heathy":1pdljm3y said:
Gus, just seen that about a gorilla, no mention of a giraffe tho [not sure i spelt that right] there's also mention of a tall and a small gorilla, i saw the small one :shock:

Where is the gorilla mentioned? I reckon you took some 'speical' drink from the disco tent :LOL:

Back