Votes: 0 0.0%
  • grundig-world-cup-90 Yeti FRO

• mr_ship Nuke Proof

• Total voters
sinnett177":2ljmreto said:
Wow what a month!!!

Too many truely awesome bike to mention, byt the one that stands out for me is the alpinestars al-mega DX. That thing just screams 1990 and for me thats what retrobike is all about. Btw Steve rides this bike too (when he puts the chain on the rings that is :D , so if your looking for a new profession dentistry might be a wise choice :LOL:

Thanks Mark.
I wondered how long before someone would notice the chain :shock: Literally got the bike out the boot, wrestled with the QR's and started snapping. Oh yeah, and then I went for a ride. lol

In honesty I was nervous about entering my first BOTM :oops: against high end machinery that people lust after (especially when they're as mint as some of these).

Anyways I have one vote (and it wasn't me! :shock: :LOL: ), and to me that's what's cool about this site.
Thank you Retrobike, and thank you Retrobikers.
Steve

Botm

Aeronaut":12y281cy said:
it's the American for me pure and simple :cool: it's thooose welds that done it!!

Ye me too ;) fantastic down tube gusset

ibis is a super clean build , nice klein's too its a tough one :shock:

im going sithlord ritchey P ➡️

Couldn't decide between the Alpinestars, Ritchey and Orange but plumped for jonnyboy's Elite in the end as it's a rare and lovely version of a bike I'd like to have. ;)

Yeti for me, just a classic example of an iconic bike. But that Amp is gorgeous and was a close second.

Tough choice between what I'd most like to own and what I'd most like a ride of.
Love the look of the Ibis! Total time-warp condition :shock:
But (and its a butt of Lopez proportions ;)) , I've gone for the GT Timberline simply because I know it would put the biggest smile on my face to take it for a spin :D
Plus, the work thats gone into making it look that good deserves the recognition :cool:
Overburys a close runner, but ruined my those bars for me :?

Back